The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Saturday, June 14, 2014

Diamond Hour Today!

Again, I'll be answering questions and diving into Joss Whedon's ten rules of writing, as they apply to life itself. ANY TIME you have a chance to study someone operating at world-class level, their beliefs and thought patterns are gonna be fascinating. Success leaves clues! Join us!
Diamond Hour June show - Saturday, June 14, 2014, 1:00 PM Pacific Daylight Savings time (4:00 PM Eastern)

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/77111

Connect via phone or VoIP (Skype, etc.)

(724) 444-7444

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Any chance Bronze Nile is in the works soon? I am a huge fan of the series would love to know how it ends..

Steven Barnes said...

It's plotted out but not "in the works" right now. Believe me: no one wants to know what happens next more than me!

best ERP in India said...

You are most welcome to share your thoughts. I am truly impressed by your work and I look forward to your future posts. Thanks for sharing.